Yvette Luciano is a Soulpreneur™ Coach, Speaker, Teacher, Writer, Creator and CEO of Earth HQ.
Yvette is devoted to helping healers live their purpose, and lift their platform.
Welcome to my new home! Well, Earth HQ is still my business home.
Although this is my own sacred space, to share and connect with you in a more personal way.
If we haven’t met yet, here is a brief whip through of my background:
- In the mid 90’s, my teenage life changed within about 10 seconds of discovering Courtney Love. The next morning I picked up my brother’s guitar and felt ALIVE.
- By 20, I had moved into ‘the big smoke’ of inner city Sydney, promoting and playing gigs with my band and working at the legendary music Studios 301.
- A few months before I turned 25 I met the love of my life, Isac and was offered the job of my dreams at Sony Music. Worked with many of my favourite artists and musical heroes, with a vision to start my own music touring and management company.
- In 2010, a couple of months before my 30th, Isac and I had our rockstar dream wedding, then discovered a lump in my breast on our honeymoon.. turned out to be aggressive breast cancer. Career, babies and 30th birthday party put on hold to start intensive cancer treatments.
- After a year long cocktail of chemo, wheatgrass, radiation, meditation, surgery and angel cards, I was FREE (at least for six month increments between check ups) and we flew away to sunny Queensland. Isac and I have lived here ever since.
- I binge studied almost everything in the holistic health world from nutrition to health coaching to yoga teaching to energy healing. Started a blog and loved health/life coaching.
- Not long after, realised that I wanted to help more people on a larger scale. Heard the Earth Events whisper.
- Started helping health bloggers I loved with building their audience and platform.
- Realised I could combine all the PR, marketing, content creation, community nurturing and health coaching by creating Earth HQ in 2013. It’s been super hard work, but the best decision of my life.
- Worked with many of my favourite teachers and speakers Gabrielle Bernstein, Food Matters, Gala Darling, Pete Evans, Wes Carr, Sarah Wilder, Charlotte Carr and my angel Jess Ainscough.
- After a few years of helping the leaders of the industry, I became frustrated with not being able to help all the amazing people who ask for my help with their PR, marketing, events, book releases and platforms.
- Had an idea to start a group training program, thinking I could teach 20 people at a time. Almost 150 Soulpreneurs signed up for the first intake! Cloud nine.
Which brings us to this moment, here, today.
Our Soulpreneurs are my #1 priority, which is one of the reasons I’m taking a semi-retirement from our regular client projects and tours.
The other reason? Because it’s time for me to create and communicate with you directly. Hence this new space.
I’ve been craving this for almost a whole year. The time was never right, or there was never any time.
Although now I’m making time! Upcoming stories and posts include:
Deep dives into life purpose
Thrivers and resilience
Grief, healing and connecting with angels
Earth, moon and mermaid magic
Personal stories and life lessons
Behind-the-scenes of a Soulpreneur
(the real, raw, unedited versions)
My intention is for you to feel RESILIENT, INSPIRED & COMFORTED.
Welcome, it’s awesome to have you here xx
Yvette Luciano is a Soulpreneur™ Coach, Speaker, Teacher, Writer, Creator and CEO of Earth HQ: Home of Earth Events and the Earth Academy for Soulpreneurs.
Yvette is a proud ambassador for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, and currently lives on the Sunshine Coast in Australia with her husband Isac and furbabies.
“Earth HQ are a team of lightworkers who create the most incredible, sacred spaces for people to gather, learn and heal. I hope to continue to work with Yvette Luciano and Earth HQ for many years to come.” Gabrielle Bernstein
“Yvette and the team at Earth HQ are changing the world one event at a time. Not only that, but they are bloody awesome to work with and have become part of our extended family of awakened individuals!” Pete Evans
“Working with Yvette Luciano is a total delight: easy, fun, and unbelievably positive from conception to completion. I always know I’m in the very best hands whenever I’m with Yvette and her Earth Angels!” Gala Darling
“If you need someone to lead you into a life and career filled with love, light and boundless inspiration to speak your truth, but more importantly – to actually do the work and be living your dream – Yvette is someone to have in your wings.” Sarah Wilder
“Yvette Luciano has helped me unlock my true potential in a myriad of ways. She has given me the strength to see what is truly possible. Her knowingness and the strength she carries in her own life inspires me to keep seeing beyond my personal limitations. A truly enlightened, inspired soul.” Wes Carr
“Yvette is a powerhouse – the kind of woman you want to team up with to make magic time and time again. She brings not only years of event and PR expertise to the table, but a soulful approach and genuine passion to change the world.” Rachel MacDonald