Do you dream of sharing your message on stage?
Or helping others do the same?
Then you will love this kick off to our series of speaking and events episodes over the next couple of months.
You may even want to get started with a refresher by going back and listen to Carren Smith’s Soulpreneur Sessions Episode #15, in which she shares top tips on speaking and sharing your story.
Now in this episode today, we are sharing some speaker start up guidance from Gala Darling.
Although first I share some observations from almost two decades of producing gigs and concerts in the music and entertainment industry, through to seminars, conferences and events in the wellbeing world.
Even running our very own multi million dollar event company, Earth Events.
In this episode you will discover:
- The common threads of engaging speakers who attract an abundant audience – and the best speaking gigs!
- How to get your speaking career started – or take it to the next level.
- How to take action and create your own sell out events.
- How Tedx Speaker and Hay House Author, Gala Darling started her speaking career and what she does these days to create awesome experiences for her audience.
- Collaborating with friends and colleagues to create events.
Over the next couple of months we are sharing so much more on speaking and events here on the podcast.
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE