Speaking and sharing your story on stage or on camera is one of the most exciting (and scary) ways to get your message to the world.
We have many classes on this in the Soulpreneurs course, and today’s episode is an exerpt from one of those masterclasses with one of the world’s best speaking coaches, Carren Smith.
Having spoken for groups from 20 to 2000, Carren leaves her audience feeling inspired to take action and make positive changes in their life, their business and in their relationships.
Carren is a personal inspiration as a survivor of the 2002 Bali Bombing along with many other challenges which include the suicide of her De Facto and the personal impact of the 2004 Tsunami on her family.
Like most Soulpreneurs, Carren is devoted to helping others find and live in their light.
In today’s episode you will get a glimpse of why she is simply the best of the best when it comes to speaker coaching. We dive into:
- Starting your speaking career and sharing your message.
- Moving through debilitating fears to take action and achieve your desires.
- Developing and honing your speaking skills.
- Dissolving the nervousness and self doubt holding you back.
- How to structure your talks – onstage and on camera.
- Carren’s recipe for an engaging talk and their key ingredients.
- Understanding the four different kinds of learners and listeners – and how to engage and motivate them.
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE