“Do what brings you joy, and brings joy to the world”
Gabrielle Bernstein is a dear friend, client and our special guest in today’s podcast episode of Soulpreneur Sessions.
Gabby is a New York Times best selling author, international speaker and Oprah has named her a “Next Generation Thought Leader”.
She is also a much loved guest teacher in our Soulpreneurs course, and this show here for you today features an excerpt from one of Gabby’s awesome classes.
These are normally exclusive to our students. However this 20 minute powershot available to you now covers:
- importance of spiritual practice as a soulpreneur
- how to gain clarity on purpose and next direction
- knowing when and how to diversify your business and offerings
- determine your priority projects
- balancing imperfection with proudly presenting yourself
- how to start receiving more help and support in our business
- moving through money blocks and beliefs – valuing ourselves and the work we do in the world
You will learn how Gabby determines her next steps, and love how personal she gets about her own imperfections and lessons in business.
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE