Self care is a non negotiable for Soulpreneurs.
As we follow our heart and pursue our dreams in the world, we need to be sensitive to our physical and spiritual energy.
High emotions, exhaustion and burn out are far too common.
There is no one better to speak about this imporant subject that the wise, wonderful soul Dr Libby Weaver.
Dr Libby is one of Australasia’s leading nutritional biochemists, an eight-time number one bestselling author and an international speaker.
Armed with an abundance of knowledge, scientific research and a true desire to help others see their own light and beauty, Dr Libby empowers and inspires people to take charge of their health and happiness.
Few can merge science and soul like Libby, and in this podcast episode we discuss:
- Self care for Soulpreneurs
- Link between meditating, our brain chemistry and business breakthroughs
- Rituals and creating space in our career for stillness
- The difference between “push and pull” in our business
- The value of appreciation
- How to prevent burn out and hear your body when it needs to slow down.. even when following our soul’s calling
Let’s dive in!
And if you’re feeling ready to rise up, our Soulpreneurs Course has now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE