Are you ready to step into your light?
Today’s episode with Rebecca Campbell is for you.
Taken from one of our live Soulpreneurs events and a favourite video class of many of our students.
Rebecca is a best selling author, inspirational motivational speaker, spiritual teacher, grounded spiritual mentor and practical intuitive guide.
Through her book Light Is The New Black, working with clients, her powerful meditations and teaching she has guided thousands of women to listen to the callings of their soul, work their light and create a life that is completely aligned to them. Her second book Rise Sister Rise launches in October of 2016.
In this episode, Bec shares guidance on:
- Stepping out of the spiritual closet.
- How Bec began her lightworking career including a prayer she still uses to help move through fears.
- The breakthrough that comes from the breakdown.
- Letting go of trying to micro manage the universe.
- Unbinding our power and the divine feminine.
- Importance of nature in our career and life.
- Why our spiritual practice is a non negotiable for soulpreneurs.
Ready to rise up? Soulpreneurs Course now open for 2017 Enrolments! Find out more: HERE